Terminal Security Solutions Inc.
The Screener position is the TSO’s direct subordinate, responsible for ensuring all guest baggage is thoroughly scanned and checked for prohibited contraband. All screening processes must follow all established policies, procedures and the relevant Facility Security Plan (FSP).
Qualifications & Skills Required
• Deliver excellent customer service at all times, with all passengers, clients, vendors, terminal employees and ship’s crew.
• Ensures strict compliance with all company policies and procedures at all times.
• Perform passenger, baggage and other physical screening, as per the Facility Security Plan, in strict adherence with the certification training received.
• Adhere to all physical control requirements regarding all Sensitive Security Information (SSI) materials.
• Responsible for reporting and the accountability of all daily activities and irregularities, i.e., equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or contraband, any occurrence posing a security or safety incident, etc.
• Inspect work areas to ensure compliance of established regulations in regard to safety and maintenance of equipment and facilities.
• Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of all daily logs, reports and statements.
• Creating a seamless workflow during the entire screening process to ensure all guests and crew members are processed in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
Education and/or Work Experience
• Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) fluently in English.
• Must be able to work in a client-focused role within a fast pace environment.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and operate at a high level of accuracy.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• A current State Security Guard License is required.
• A current Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) is required.
• High school diploma or GED is required.
• Law Enforcement or Military experience is preferred.
• Customer Service experience is preferred.
• Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA) and Security Screener certification training will be provided by company based on each physical company location.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
• Must be able to stand a minimum of eight (8) hours at a time.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
• Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on a telephone/VHF two-way radio.
• Must have sufficient computer and writing skills.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/p7E1MyHqZzPZijXGhALj6
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.